Twitter Tweets Box is a Widgets let you display Twitter updates on your website. This plugin includes the following features and options
- Display your most recent Twitter updates on any webpage.
- Select width and height of the widget in the options.
- Display your twitter messages on any page or post.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload to your blog (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it.
- Click the Twitter Box.
- Fill in the options.
- Then go to widget and drag and drop Twitter Tweets Box in the area you want to display the plugin.
If you are interested in translating this plugin, please send the translation to email@example.com
How do I get the Twitter Widget ID?
Login to your Twitter account and go to this page: https://twitter.com/settings/widgets.
Click “Create new” button.
Select your widget type: User timeline, Favorites, List or Search. Set up your widget using options fields. Remember that you can always change widget representation (colors, theme, number of tweets, etc) later inside plugin options, without going to your Twitter account settings page.
Click “Create Widget” when done editing
Copy this ID and use it in your Twitter Tweets Box plugin options page.