Click here to visit the wordpress plugin page.
Adds Captcha Code anti-spam methods to WordPress forms. Forms include comments form, registration form, lost passwordform and login form. In order to post comments or register, users will have to type in the code shown on the image. This prevents spam from automated bots. Adds security.
- Administrator can specify where the captcha should be displayed i.e, comments, login, registration or lost password form.
- Administrator select the letters type from the options available - Capital letters, Small letters or Captial & Small letters.
- Administrator select the captcha type from the options available - Alphanumeric, Alphabets or numbers.
- Translation enabled.
- If you find any bugs, please report in the following link, so that it will be fixed as quick as possible.
- If you think any feature adding to this plugin can improve its features, please recommend it in the following link.
The translation were done using a translation software. I am not sure about the correctness of the translation. If you find some mistakes in the translation of your language, please let me know through the following link comments section. Also, if you couldn't find your language and you can do it, please contact me through the contact form. Thanks
Translation available for following languages
- Chinese (Translated by Leonardo Losoviz)
- Czech (Translated by Jan)
- Dutch (Translated by Duncan Bruns)
- Finnish (Translated by Joni Tyvio)
- French (Translated by Laurent Verpeet)
- German (Tranlsated by Simon)
- Polish (Translated by Hoek)
- Portugese (European)
- Portugese - Brazilian (Translated by Rafael Santos)
- Russian (Translated by Andris Vonda)
- Slovak (Translated by Tomas Bujna)
- Spanish (Translated by Juan Cuquejo)
- Swedish (Translated by Carl-Gunnar)
Add a comment